Monday, May 17, 2010

Lost in Subway

It has been quite a while that I have use the Subway. Purchased ¥710 One Day Ticket but its only valid on Metro Subway. Toei and JR lines are not allowed.

However, the Subway symbols are quite confusing. After walking quite a distance only to find out that I cannot enter due to wrong subway company.

As I was writing, it tool me nearly 45 minutes from Shinjuku station to find the right station. Am very tired...*sigh*

Now on my way to Akihabara. Took the Marunouchi M9 to M18 (Otemachi) and later planned to take Tozai T9 to T11. Then change H12 (Kayabacho) to H15 (Akihabara)

YouTube Video

Saw iPad bag at Yodobashi Akihabara. Very large electronic shop. You can almost find everything here. However, didn't find what I want.






By this time its already 7.43pm. Its dark and cold. I am also hungry. Now on the way back to Hotel.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:1丁目,Shinjuku Ward,Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...